There is a two (2) drink* minimum required per person during the show.
*Food items can count towards the drink minimum upon request. (You may order food instead of drinks is what we're saying)
All shows are 21+. Valid government issued photo ID required for entrance.
All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. All sales are final. No entry allowed once the show begins. Seating is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis upon entry.
Please keep all table conversation to a whisper. Out of respect to the comedians and fellow patrons, heckling and/or loud talking during the show is strongly discouraged and unfortunately will result in immediate expulsion. Please don't do it. All prices, performers, and showtimes are subject to change. Enjoy the show!
- The service fee applies to all tickets purchased either online, over the phone, and/or through the box office.
- We have a two drink minimum, but food may be substituted for drinks.
- Attire is casual.
- All prices, performers, and showtimes are subject to change.
- Shows typically run 75 minutes.
- Please be sure to confirm the date and time of the show you're buying tickets to BEFORE finalizing the order.
- Photos with headliners begin immediately after show ends. *When applicable.
- Tickets not claimed by start of show may be released with no refund.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard & American Express. *Debit Cards, and personal checks are not accepted.
- We have a full bar and dinner menu.
- Pictures and videos are only permitted before and after the show.
- No cameras, video recorders, and/or cell phones are allowed out during the show.
- Any violation of this or any rule that disrupts the show can result in immediate removal from the venue.
- We are wheelchair accessible.
- Doors typically open thirty (30) minutes to one (1) hour before showtime.
- The American Comedy Co. is not liable for invalid tickets purchased via third-party ticketing sites (such as Stubhub), auction sites (such as ebay), classifieds (such as craigslist), or any ticket broker.
- And remember, paid tickets always have priority over media & promotional comps!